Friday 2 October 2015

To-do list


How often are you asked this question – What is the one crazy thing you have done in your life? And if you took a pause of five minutes to think about the answer, well, you and I are on the same boat. I’m 23 and my answer always is, I still have a long way to go. The truth is, I’m 23, and I should be out doing crazy things right now. And no, before you think that I’m going to take a sabbatical and that I’m going to turn up in hippie clothes proclaiming that my life is “cool”, I’m not going to do that.

This is just a promise I make to myself and put it out there in the cyberspace to hope that before I’m 25, I hopefully must have ticked most, if not all of these mentioned ideas. And well, I could always add more (which is why the blank pointer in the end).
  •           Quit my first job
  •          Go on a solo trip to any place, could be 25 kms away from the city I’m currently living in or the other end of the country.
  •           Try something new, take a salsa lesson or learn a new language or learn a musical instrument
  •           Go on my first trip abroad.
  •           Go on a really fancy date with the guy I like and pay for the date.
  •         Instead of being the “watchguard” amongst friends, get drunk at a party and just be crazy.
  •          Do something I’m afraid of.
  •           Get an actual fashion blog shoot done.
  •            

No comments:

Post a Comment